TI & D Tab
Here is an online User's Guide for YAMTool PRO.
Start with the rest of this page which will step you through how to get up and
running. After that, you can move to the entries on the left for detailed
explanations of features and functions.
- In Mastercook, select the recipes you want to
format and export them using the MC 6.0
format. Remember the location and file name you use when exporting.
- Open the YAMToolPRO.doc file and select the Format Recipes
option from the
YAMTool PRO menu.
YAMTool's main control panel will open.
- Enter the name of the export file in the Recipe File
field (clicking the
button to the right will allow you to browse for the file)
- Select a recipe design in the Recipe Design
field (the Manage Designs
button allows you to copy and delete your stored designs)
- Use the tabs for the following (Details on each tab can be see by
clicking on the tab name at left):
|Order - Select which recipe sections will appear and in which
|T I & D - Select options for the Title, Ingredients, and
|Category Info - Select style and printing options for Category,
Cuisine and Rating|
|Times - Select style options for printing Preparation,
Alternate, and Total times|
|Notes & Descriptions - Select style options for printing
Description, Wine, Serving Ideas, and Notes|
|Sources - Select style options for printing Source, Alternate
Source, Copyright, and Author|
|Quantity - Select style options for printing Quantity and Yield|
|Setup - Select page size and recipe start options|
- Click Save Settings to save all your entries on the tabs to the design
identified in the Recipe Design field
- Click Format Recipes to begin the recipe formatting process.
You will be prompted when the formatting process is complete.